Closes Friday August 12th, 2022
Are you searching for an opportunity to showcase your sharp technical, organizational and collaborative skills? Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital Foundation has an exciting opportunity to learn about all aspects of our provincial charity through the position of Philanthropy Coordinator. Join our “work hard, play hard” staff team as we support and enhance maternal and children’s health care across the province.
Reporting to the Community Engagement Director, the Philanthropy Coordinator is responsible for providing Raiser’s Edge/NXT database, query and technical support, proposal support (as needed), administrative support to the Philanthropy and Community Engagement group, as well as playing a key role in the front office administration duties for the JPCHF.
All activities/duties of the Philanthropy Coordinator will reflect and support the Foundation’s Strategic Priorities.
- Manage and grow all aspects of key stakeholder relationships in order to increase revenue, elevate the Foundation’s profile and meet stakeholder expectations.
- Supports Donor Relations Manager in prospect research and matters of donor stewardship as required.
- Raiser’s Edge/NXT queries and technical support for Philanthropy and Community Engagement group.
- Supporting role in preparation of proposals for Philanthropy and Community Engagement group (as needed)
- Co-ordinate and manage donor data entry in Raiser’s Edge/NXT database, event & prospect module entering and retrieving information via list pulling, reports, and queries.
- Answer, screen and re-direct calls as appropriate as well as receive and direct visitors/donors.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail/shipments and bank deposit as required.
- Coordinate office and event volunteers as needed.
- Event admin support for JPCHF events (e.g. Radiothon). Coordinates, supports, and attends.
- Support of JPCH events, activities (e.g. Child Life requests) and Foundation staff needs.
- Communicate with monthly donors to review exceptions.
- Support administrative staff (e.g. lunch and vacation relief)
- Maintain and update Events in RE through the Events Module.
- Apply for Lottery Licences for third party events.
- Manage JPCHF office inventory and supply lists.
- Thank donors after donations are received as needed.
- Send specific donor thank-you’s for birdhouse, donations, memorial, monthly donations, Re-max, etc. as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Ensures own work integrates effectively with other staff, coordinating efforts where required.
- Effectively manages assigned projects. Also provide timely and competent administrative, technical, and project support.
- Provides timely and relevant reports as appropriate.
- Participates in problem solving as required.
- Manages all information and materials in a confidential manner.
- Collaborates with others as required to complete assignments and support team efforts. Works to resolve conflicts and maintain harmony as needed.
- Works to achieve predetermined objectives, targets and budget as assessed at annual performance review.
- Complies with Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital Foundation policies and procedures, and relevant laws, rules and regulations.
Scope of Responsibilities
Work is assigned in terms of objectives, targets and schedule limitations. Communication is often detailed and specialized and requires solid knowledge of processes and protocols. Interactions require the skill to work in a team environment and occasionally deal with complicated situations.
The job posting closes on Friday, August 12, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
Please send your resume to:
Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital Foundation
1-345 Third Avenue South
Saskatoon, SK S7K 1M6
We thank all applicants, however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.