November 7, 2018 – November 8, 2018
Hill Centre Tower II
Live from the lobby of Hill Tower II in Regina, the 15th Annual Children’s Hospital Radiothon raised an amazing $450,578 over just two short days, and we could not have done it without you! The 23-hour event, broadcast live on 620 CKRM, MY92.1, and 104.9 The Wolf, was only made possible thanks to our incredible donors, sponsors, and volunteers. In addition to raising funds for Saskatchewan’s new Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital, which will open in 2019, donations from this year’s event will help purchase two urgently needed equipment pieces for the busy provincial Pediatric Transport Team which makes over 550 trips per year!
- A Transport Isolette for Saskatchewan’s most vulnerable babies weighing less than 4kg. A first for the transport team, the Isolette is designed to meet the significant challenge of keeping a small baby’s temperature stabilized during transport, especially important during cold Saskatchewan winters.
- A second Transport Ventilator so that the transport team no longer has to pump a breathing bag by hand for each breath when trips overlap.
Click here to read the full media release!
Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital Foundation would also like to congratulate the following prize winners:
- Hillberg & Berk – Kent Shaw
- Air Canada Foundation Tickets – Karen Ross
- Saskatchewan Roughriders autographed football – Rory Armstrong
- Saskatchewan Rush package – Gabriel Housing Board and Staff
- Sleep Country $1,000 gift certificate – Crystal Aime
- Sherwood Coop snow thrower – Bryan Burkhart
- Volunteer winner – Bev Farthing