April 6, 2020 – April 10, 2020
Children's Miracle Network Hospitals across North America
Tune into our social media channels from April 6-10 for #ChildrensHospitalsWeek! Our 2020 Champion Child Torrie is representing the sick and injured children of Saskatchewan and Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital Foundation to raise awareness of the importance of children’s hospitals. Torrie is eager to have the province of Saskatchewan get involved in #ChildrensHospitalsWeek! It’s easy, you can…
- Wear a Bandage. Sport a bandage with Torrie’s name on it or the name of a child you know who has benefitted from a children’s hospital. Take a photo and share it on your social media channels with the hashtag #ChildrensHospitalWeek. Be sure to tag @PattisonKids on Twitter and @PattisonChildrens on Facebook and Instagram!
- Join Extra Life United. Stuck at home bored? Concerned about your local community and hospitals? This free virtual tournament puts your gaming skills to use and lets you fund life-saving care at your local children’s hospital. Register here!
- Make a Donation. 100% of your donations made during #ChildrensHospitalsWeek will stay in Saskatchewan to help fund maternal and children’s health care needs, including research, equipment enhancements and family-centred care. Click here to donate now.
- Create a Fundraiser. Show your community you support this important cause and help them get involved! It’s easy to create a Personal Fundraising Page, click here and fill out the application to get started today.
- Share #ChildrensHospitalsWeek on your social channels.