With the Conexus Credit Union Family Amenities Fund, parents and caregivers have the opportunity to apply for aid in coping with both the day-to-day and unexpected costs of having a child stay at Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital, including non-medical items such as travel and parking costs, meal vouchers, gas and groceries. This family-centred program offers a tangible solution to the stressors imposed on families of sick and injured children.
"*" indicates required fields
Consideration for approval of funding is at the discretion of the social worker. Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The applicants must be residents of Saskatchewan.
- The family must not be eligible for assistance from alternate sources such as Kinsmen Foundation, or coverage from Health Canada. (Exceptional circumstances apply).
- Preference is given to single parents and single income earning families as well as those facing a lengthy stay Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital causing financial strain.
- The patient family and/or social worker must complete and return the grant application form prior to the release of funds. The application must include written documentation explaining why funding is required.
- Each application will be considered based upon urgency and need, with every application being reviewed on a “case by case” basis.
- An annual impact report will be required to be submitted at the end of each fiscal year to demonstrate the impact of funding, which includes testimonials from at minimum 3 families.
- Funding through the Conexus Family Amenities Fund is limited as we wish to support as many families as possible. Subsequent applications will be considered amongst other applications, however, are in no way guaranteed.
This application will be reviewed and approved through the Executive staff and/or Board of Directors of JPCHF on a case-by-case basis.
Whether you’re needing a helping hand or that push to finally reach your goals, Conexus Credit Union, is here to help.