Calling All Teachers!
Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital Foundation would like to invite your school or class to help us raise awareness and funds for the enhancement of children’s healthcare and the new Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital, which began construction in September 2014.
Every day, sick and injured children from areas throughout Saskatchewan are in need of medical attention. You can help provide these children with the specialized care they need – now and into the future. Stand up for the special children in your life by taking part in our fun Jammin’ 4 Kids program!
What is Jammin’ 4 Kids Day? It’s Kids Helping Kids!
In the hospital, children often wear their pyjamas all day long. To them, pyjamas represent their sense of powerlessness over their illness…but we’re going to change that. Wear your pyjamas to school to help recognize hospitalized children across Saskatchewan! Help us turn your pyjamas into something that symbolizes strength and courage by participating in the Jammin’ 4 Kids program!
Jammin’ 4 Kids is a fun program taking place at K – 12 schools across Saskatchewan. Interested in participating? It’s easy to get started! Here’s how:
- Fill out the Jammin’ 4 Kids Application Form HERE!
- Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital Foundation will send you your Jammin’ 4 Kids Campaign Kit.
- For a minimum donation you decide on, you can raise awareness, show your support and get involved in helping sick children get better – all while wearing your PJ’s!
- Send us a picture of your class wearing your PJ’s to be entered to win a free ice cream party for your class!
- Let us know how much you raised and we’ll schedule you in to present your fundraising total at the Children’s Hospital Radiothon in either Saskatoon (every February) or Regina (every November). We’ll celebrate your total on air with our broadcast partners (Hardvard Broadcasting: 620CKRM, MY92.1 and 104.9 The Wolf and Saskatoon Media Group: 600CJWW, 98 Cool FM, 92.9 The Bull)
You can download the Jammin’ 4 Kids Guide to Fundraising HERE!