Manager, Development and Engagement (1 yr term)
Closing Date: January 15, 2018
Do you want a career in an organization dedicated to raising funds for the enhancement of maternal and children’s healthcare and Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital? Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital Foundation is a provincial charity making this their mission every day.
We are seeking an energetic and passionate individual to join our Development team to assist in fundraising as Manager, Development and Engagement. A highly organized team player is needed who pays attention to detail and has the ability to multi-task in a high paced environment. You will work closely with other Development staff in managing existing donors and creating opportunities for new prospects.
Provincial travel is a requirement. Post-secondary education, sales and fundraising experience is a definite asset.
Manager – Development & Engagement works under the general guidance of the President/CEO and is responsible for fundraising through successful identification, cultivation and stewardship of donors as well to provide leadership in successful implementation of internal Jim Pattison Children Hospital Foundation’s events as assigned.
- Lead an internal JPCHF event manage co-ordination from start to finish, including securing sponsorships, budgets, critical path, recognition and volunteer relationships.
- Manage all aspects of the relationship, steward, and strategize with all community events/organizations located in Saskatchewan in order to increase revenue.
- Manage and grow assigned annual giving campaigns by developing strategy, planning and execution of the program throughout the province.
- Raise awareness of JPCHF and its work by speaking at community events.
- Help in the growth of annual fundraising.
- Effectively use Raiser’s Edge donor database.
- Ensures own work integrates effectively with other staff, coordinating efforts where required.
- Effectively manages assigned projects. Also provide timely and competent administrative/technical, and project support.
- Provides timely and relevant reports as appropriate.
- Participates in problem solving as required.
- Treats all information and materials in a confidential manner.
- Promptly communicates issues of importance and concern to the President/CEO.
- Collaborates with others as required to complete assignments and support team efforts.
- Complies with JPCHF policies and procedures, and relevant laws, rules and regulations.
The job posting closes on Monday, January 15, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. We thank all applicants, however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Please send your resume to:
Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital
1-345 Third Avenue South
Saskatoon, SK S7K 1M6