Community Engagement Associate
Closes Sunday January 29th, 2023
Are you searching for an opportunity to showcase your sharp technical, organizational and collaborative skills? Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital Foundation has an exciting opportunity to learn about all aspects of our provincial charity through the position of Community Engagement Associate. Join our “work hard, play hard” staff team as we support and enhance maternal and children’s health care across the province.
Reporting to the Community Engagement Director, the Community Engagement Associate is responsible for development and overall management of Children’s Miracle Network/Canadian Children’s Hospital Foundations (CMN/CCHF), Employee Giving (non SHA employees) and support of JPCHF Internal Event fundraising channels (e.g. Radiothon/Gala).
All activities/duties of the Community Engagement Associate will reflect and support the Foundation’s Strategic Priorities.
- Manage and grow all aspects of the relationship with key national CMN/CCHF partners in order to increase revenue, elevate the Foundation’s profile and meet sponsor expectations. This will include creating a robust annual donor plan for each sponsor account complete with budget goals, monthly activities, a timeline for stewardship/communication and impact reporting.
- Support and guide CCHF Secondary Director in all aspects of their respective account relationships.
- Manage “Champions Across Canada Program” and the participating family relationship to ensure successful and fulfilling engagement.
- Support an internal JPCHF event with management co-ordination (ie. Radiothon/Gala).
- Stewardship and impact reporting will be key responsibilities in all donor/sponsor relationships.
- Other duties as required.
- Raise awareness of JPCHF and its work by speaking at external events as required.
- Ensures own work integrates effectively with other staff, coordinating efforts where required.
- Help in the growth of annual fundraising.
- Daily use of Raiser’s Edge/NXT to ensure complete and current records.
- Effectively manages assigned projects. Also provide timely and competent administrative/technical, and project support.
- Provides timely and relevant reports as appropriate.
- Participates in problem-solving as required.
- Manages all information and materials in a confidential manner.
- Collaborates with others as required to complete assignments and support team efforts.
- Works to achieve predetermined objectives, targets and budget as assessed at annual performance review.
- Complies with JPCHF policies and procedures, and relevant laws, rules and regulations.
Scope of Responsibilities
Work is assigned in terms of objectives, targets and schedule limitations. Communication is often detailed and specialized and requires solid knowledge of processes and protocols. Interactions require the skill to deal with a range of people and personalities and occasionally deals with complicated situations.
The job posting closes on Monday, February 6, 2023 at 4:00 p.m.
Please send your resume to:
Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital Foundation
1-345 Third Avenue South
Saskatoon, SK S7K 1M6
We thank all applicants, however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.